You must provide the documents listed below to apply for full membership:
- the application form correctly filled in and signed on behalf of the applicant;
- a copy of a recent excerpt from the commercial register or other recent proof evidencing legal name as well as place and date of incorporation;
- a copy of the applicant’s most recent statement of financial condition including balance sheet and profit and loss account certified by the applicant’s auditors or a copy of the applicant’s most recent annual report;
- a copy of the bank or dealer license, asset or fund managers or insurance company licenses or evidence of membership of a recognized stock exchange;
a copy of a recognized securities dealers association or affiliation to either a bank or a recognized stock exchange;
evidence of appropriate authorisation if a trading venue, central counterparty, clearing and/or settlement system;
- if applicable, confirmation from third party in charge of your clearing arrangements.